At some point, most entrepreneurs are forced to make critical decisions on scaling their business. This can come from several different sources including success (or, oddly enough, lack of success), outside pressure from investors, the market or simply the fact that without proper scale, the company lacks value. If you can’t scale, you have a nice “lifestyle” business that lacks both investment and acquisition opportunity.
Scaling Your Business
This eBook Covers:
- Leadership and Discipline in The Scale Process
- Why Scale?
- Questions You Need to Answer Before You Scale
- When to Scale
- When Not to Scale
- 5 Reasons Your Business is Not Taking Off
- If Your Product Is Selling But There is High Attrition or Implementations Are Taking Too Long
- What to Scale
- Onboarding Checklist
- Benefits of Proper Scale Plan