eStore Frequently-Asked Questions
Below you will find answers to commonly questions about ordering and downloading our eBooks. If you have further questions, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your eBook will download as a pdf. In the case of the bundles, multiple pdf files are included in .zip files. Files range from 1.3 MB to 12 MB.
We accept all currencies PayPal accepts which includes major credit and debit cards.
What is PayPal?
Paypal is a safe and secure payment system. PayPal accepts credit cards, debit cards and bank account payments.
Do I have to create a PayPal account to pay for a purchase?
No, you do not have to create an account. There is an option that allows you to pay by credit card without creating a PayPal account.
Will you receive my credit card number or bank account details?
With PayPal, you can make a secure purchase without revealing your credit card number or financial information to us.
- Add eBooks to your cart and proceed to the cart page.
- Apply a coupon code, if you have one.
- Review your order.
- Click on “Proceed to Checkout”
- Complete the Billing Details.
- If you will be returning and wish to save the billing details, click on “Create an account?” and enter a password.
- Click on Proceed to PayPal. You will be directed to the secure PayPal site to process your payment.
- Process your payment on PayPal and you will be returned to our site and see that your order has been approved.
- Under “Order details” section you will see the download link to retrieve your file(s).
No, but you may elect to create an account to save your billing details for later use.
Organizations wanting to create an staff account should create an account with an email address and a password. This same email address and password will be used by employees to purchase eBooks on your Store Credit.
After processing your payment, you will see a screen that says “Thank you. Your order has been received.” In the Order Details Section you will see the download link. Clicking this link will initiate a file download. If you experience any issues downloading the file(s), please contact us at email@example.com.
Yes. After completing a purchase, you will receive an email from Arbor Dakota with a link that can be used to re-download your purchase. If you don’t see the email, your email system may have screened it out as spam – please check your Junk Email folder.
Please honor our copyright policy. Our eBooks are the sole property of Arbor Dakota Strategies. Distribution is expressly prohibited without prior written consent.